We’re bringing together an international selection of thought leaders from capital markets and blockchain technology, to discuss important trends in DeFi, regulation, digital banking, carbon credits, and ESG.
We have an outstanding lineup slated for our Data 3.0 for Web 3.0 event, and we’re excited to have you join us on Wednesday, November 10, 2021.
This is a can’t miss event, and we’re looking forward to sharing it with you.
- What is “Data 3.0 for Web 3.0?”
- Francis X. Suarez, Mayor of Miami and Patrick O’Meara, Inveniam CEO
- Digitization Globally…Carbon Credits, ESG, and Digital Banking
- – Olivier Crespin, CEO, Zand; Dr. Majed Toqan, CEO, ATD; and Sanjay Vatsa, Inveniam CRO
- How Are Crypto and Digital Assets Going to be Administered in 2022?
- Georges Archibald, Head of Apex Americas; Annelise Osborne, Head of Strategy, Metechi; Kerry Rudy, President, Inveniam
- How Does Valuation Unlock the Digital Trading of Private Market Assets?
- Daniel Coheur, Co-founder and CCO, Tokeny; David Wagner, Senior Advisor, Houlihan Lokey; Robert Skinner, Executive Managing Director and the U.S. Lead, Cushman & Wakefield; Frank Walczak, Inveniam Global Director, Business Development
- Regulatory Roundup: The SEC, Tokenized Securities, and Crypto
- Troy Paredes, Founder of Paredes Strategies LLC; SEC Commissioner (2008-2013)
- Other Participants Include
- Tara Stacom, Executive Vice Chair, Cushman & Wakefield; Joe Lieberman, Managing Partner K20 Fund; Joel Padowitz, CEO, Palladium Capital Group; Jeannette Spaulding, CEO, BlockPortal; Michael Creadon, President, DeFi Devs
Be on the lookout for the upcoming announcement of our January 2022 two-day in-person event in Miami!